Bezai_Encarnacion_Assignment#2

Assignment#2:  Why become a License Architect.

In the career of Architecture there are a lot of paths you could take with Architectural experience but i think being a License Architect is a big part of the industry and it could open up a lot of opportunities. When you are in a job interview and you have licensed Architect in your Resume it shows the employer that you have the architectural skills and judgement to ensure the health and safety of those who construct, maintain, and inhabit the structure you have blueprinted. Another reason why to get an Architecture License is because it allows you to position yourself for career advancement and also a  license will give you a higher earning potential than unlicensed architects. The last reasons would be because as a licensed architect, you’ll be able to choose the type of projects you work on and firms that you join and also its an opportunity for you to be able to sign-off on projects, supervise teams, and start your own firm. I know that becoming a license Architect takes a lot and also gives you many responsibilities but i know that taking getting my Architecture License is a path i need to take in my career.