ARCH 4861 Professional Practice 2019 Spring Mishara

active 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Architectural Technology
ARCH 4861
Spring 2019

An exploration of life after graduation focused on the AEC industry for work experiences and graduate study.

CASE 51: CONCRETE WALLS

This case involves a lack of information and written statements within the bidding process and […] See MoreCASE 51: CONCRETE WALLS

CASE 24: BUDGET or BID?

There were many issues in this case study from the start. The owner contracted a GC for the […] See MoreCASE 24: BUDGET or BID?

ARCHITECT: YES or NO?

My goal has been to become a licensed architect after switching to the Architecture Program at […] See MoreARCHITECT: YES or NO?

I agree with you when you say that you like learning how everything is put together which is why I […] See More

I am interested in Grad school for Construction management rather than Architecture. See More

Personally, I think the best option for me is working in the architecture field after graduating. […] See More

Dream Job

Day by day as I progress through school, becoming an architect becomes more realistic. Architecture being such a unique field where it branches off into so many different fields, you’re wondering where in tree of architecture you want t […] See MoreDream Job