ARCH 4861 Professional Practice 2019 Spring Mishara

active 20 hours, 43 minutes ago
Architectural Technology
ARCH 4861
Spring 2019

An exploration of life after graduation focused on the AEC industry for work experiences and graduate study.

CASE 51: CONCRETE WALLS

This case involves a lack of information and written statements within the bidding process and […] See MoreCASE 51: CONCRETE WALLS

CASE 24: BUDGET or BID?

There were many issues in this case study from the start. The owner contracted a GC for the […] See MoreCASE 24: BUDGET or BID?

ARCHITECT: YES or NO?

My goal has been to become a licensed architect after switching to the Architecture Program at […] See MoreARCHITECT: YES or NO?

I agree with you when you say that you like learning how everything is put together which is why I […] See More

I am interested in Grad school for Construction management rather than Architecture. See More

Personally, I think the best option for me is working in the architecture field after graduating. […] See More

Dream Job

Day by day as I progress through school, becoming an architect becomes more realistic. Architecture being such a unique field where it branches off into so many different fields, you’re wondering where in tree of architecture you want t […] See MoreDream Job