This is a photo in which painting with light is displayed. I find this photo intriguing because you can see that the subject is interactive with the green light. It almost looks like it is the green that is causing the side of the subject to light up and become more visible to the viewer. To achieve this shot, this photo was taken with an aperture of 8, ISO at 100 and shutter speed at 2 seconds. I found this activity to be very different yet fun as I was able to learn a lot about how shutter speed and aperture can allow for a very playful photo.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light