From the in-class shoot, I found this photo interesting. The station in which this photo was shot at was the glamour or butterfly lighting-front light. I like how the subject (Jesus) fills the frame perfectly, the calm feeling this photo brings, and the use of hand gestures. This is a perfect example of capturing a decisive moment. If this was shot a second before or after, the photo would be entirely different. It is very candid. Overall, this was a very well composed shot.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light