I like how in this picture the bright lighting of the front light expresses the mood of happiness, plus given the face that I’m laughing . Furthermore, I believe that the whites and highlights in the photo adds to the affect. This photo is successful mainly because of the lighting and how it falls onto my face and how it fits with the rest of the composition.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light