Podcast Analysis– Fanta

The podcast I read attracts audience by a young lady interviewing an old man who has survived in a holocaust the old man was showing her pictures from his childhood and speaking about the pictures. This podcast refers back to history that happened to the old man and his family. Some things I notice about the music in the background is like a sorrowful beat and for the background sounds it seems like it was a lot going on during the holocaust due to deaths and many more. The old man and his family were evicted from their apartment. This video is 5 minutes long. The audience is People who are curious about what happened during the Holocaust and how many survived are the target audience. I’ll consider those the audience because of the way the narrator is speaking to us. The VoiceOver comes to an end by the old man surviving and how he see’s the future which he still have thoughts on. I think the message is hoping people will learn their lessons some day. The aspects I would emulate in my project is start off with a good sentence to catch the readers attention. That way they would be interested in what I have to say. The aspects I will avoid is trying to not make it seem boring.

2 thoughts on “Podcast Analysis– Fanta”