Podcast analysis-Brian Tejada

In the beginning the story  hooks the audience by first introducing a 90 year old man who was talking about his past then use a big word that many would know and use the phrase “when Hitler came to power” and thats was what gets the intro interesting.The story gets the research from the 90 year old man story and current conflict that were happening in that time when he is telling of what happened.The audio of the story gives a sad and dark feeling as if we were there listening to the story during when it was happening by the words of the 90 year old man and the girl thats talking.The audio is 5 minutes long and being a audio the story didn’t feel like 5 minutes but longer and thats what makes the story interesting.In my opinion I think the audience are people who are afraid of a certain thing or past.The story end with the 90 year old man talking about his future and how he fears it by giving personal feelings based on what he experienced and how a government can do to a country and how people should learn before its to late.I think the message is to dont think so Kindly about the future cause you never know what might happen.What I would emulate in my project is refer back to history and reflect what I may know or use it in a way I can learn and speak about it, and what I want to avoid  is repeating the same thing and actually making it clear and not just random facts that I can’t relate to.

1 thought on “Podcast analysis-Brian Tejada”