RAB Conclusion Paragraph– Dylan Ramirez

I researched out of state traveling from the US. While I researched the topic of traveling I had learned how rules and regulations of travel have changed for each country throughout the world. I had also learned that there is a delta variant that has caused the UK more trouble with opening up their borders.There are many variables and pieces that help countries decide on whether they should open up their borders to allow travel or not. Before researching traveling I had originally thought everything was run in a similar way but I was completely wrong. This research is important for people who want or wish to travel during this pandemic. It is also important because it informs you on what the different rules and requirements are for international travel. This information gives people the heads up to read on what they need to do if they wish to travel and what the place they want to travel to is required. I think I will present my research as either an article or an essay because those 2 genres seem the best for giving information. I think that I will choose an essay genre because I feel as if most of my work is already summarized and is similar to essays already. For an article I feel as if I would need more experiences from people that have traveled. Throughout researching this topic I have learned about many new rules and regulations that have come with traveling during the pandemic.