Intro — Marc Augustin

December 27, Venus Dede will give birth to a baby boy. This baby boy has the name of Marc Gusty Kervens Augustin. Marc is a black guy with a brown eyes, my height 6′-01″.I am the eldest. I was raised in Haiti and did my high school there. I speak French,Haitian Creole ,English when i came to the United states, people never use my full name. It is for the first time that people started to call me by my first name Marc.

The culture of Haiti is an electric mix of African around 95 per cent of Haiti is predominantly of African decent and the rest of them mostly mixed the European-African (mulatto). We have Three favorite culture: the religion (voodoo,Protestant, catholic), the music(Haitian konpa, Raboday), the food we have the best food in the Caribbean. We never have any Haitian friend, we should take me now(we are lit

1 thought on “Intro — Marc Augustin”

1. Thanks for posting a picture — it helps me know you better. You are lookin’ cool!

I like your explanation of the strengths of Haitian culture — religion, music, food. I love learning about people’s culture through FOOD. It’s great that you know the many languages of your culture. ‘

Kudos to you for reading the Announcements and following through on the HW post even though you were not in class Wednesday. I hope you had a good flight back home, and I look forward to “seeing” you in class Monday.