Censored

The article by Thomas Eland opened a can of worms, living in a society where there “supposed to be” freedom of speech and the right to self expression without being attacked or censored. The media is to be here to make the public aware of what is taking place; why are they manipulated by the gatekeepers? Only telling what they want us to know, not the truth. Yes, I am fully aware that some things political and economical pertaining to the country are to be kept secret; but other things! For example Ebola, I would like to understand and I am positive many other individuals in society would like to understand and  know the truth about it. Does it really exist? How are we living  in this modern ere with evolving technology and medicine and there are large outbreaks of Ebola wiping out thousand around the world. I believe there are the “big dogs” of the media that decipher what is to be told; concentrating on the money making rather than the truth.

The alternative press are not afraid to tell the truth; an example of that is the newspaper in Paris that was attacked for telling the truth. Personally, I prefer the alternative press because I am able to, read and understand what society really thinks and what is taking place without the censorship.
Reading about Zine was very informative In my opinion It is a great way to express yourself and free your thought; without being censored.