Metadata (their data)

It’s incredible how the things we post, do search for and etc. are surveillance by the FBI, NSA and etc. It’s seem we have no privacy and can be snooped on whenever.  the metadata is taking over and is becoming an somewhat hacking device for the government to keep an eye on us when our rights are not suppose to be voilated. Based on the article I read about graphs shown by MIT students. On another subject people are constantly creating tags and making it easier to search certain things based on what they are tagging. In the article folksonomy they examines how tags are being created faster than the bots itself that create the tags. People tag images, places, feelings, and etc. and becoming a huge topic where companies invest in theses type of things for their own companies. And it explains how people have control of the creating metadata of tags for their vocabulary. They believe that searching will never be the same because of tags that are being created but I don’t agree. I believe that it’ll be easier and more convient for people if they feel comfortable searching that way.