Not Original!

Copying other people’s work doesn’t make it yours and doesn’t help ones ideas of creating something new and creative. There have been tons of plagiarism that played a role in college. For those actions, the students involved have been expelled and not allowed to have a chance to go to school anymore. I believe people and students should stick to their own ideas and come up with their own creative thinking instead of googling things or copying other peoples work. I believe that the internet has had a big impact on plagiarism and because of it, it has been happening a lot. It is easy for people to google something and just copying it and posting it where ever they feel like it or using it as their own work. An example is spark notes, people go to spark notes and just get their work for there and say it’s their own when it’s not. How is that people just have the nerves to just claim something that isn’t their own and their own original creation? If there wasn’t internet I think there wouldn’t be as much plagiarism but because there is internet that still doesn’t give the people the right to plagiarism.