Homework 1 – Photographer Blog Post

My favorite piece of photography came from these love birds named Davina and Daniel, and their idea of wedding photography. I admired how they came together and wanted to share other couples love for each other through the lens of a  camera. A background story about the two, according to the given link, Daniel always had a strong love for photography. Whereas, Davina studied journalism and was later taught by Daniel the foundation of photography. The married couple decided to expand their knowledge on the techniques of becoming a photographer. I was very much so inspired by the couples work because of the theme and everything it stood for, the essence of love. I also enjoyed how they crossed blended nature and love together. Every picture they had taken in their portfolio were absolutely beautiful and hard to choose, but my very favorite was the old couple dancing in the middle of the room. I admired that photo so much because it showed me how love never dies and that it can be forever if you choose to make it work. The black and white touch in the photo also gave it a past – present touch and makes the photo more beautiful.

http://dmimaging.net/top-modern-photographers/