The work environment at my internship is set apart from most jobs or internships I’ve had before. The vibe at my internship is casual and relaxed. People there wear business casual and comfortable styles. The office space is really nice. When you enter, you can see most of the décor is reclaimed wood. The office is a shared space, where different companies share a building and floor. The organization I intern at, Greenwich Chamber of Commerce, is made up of a few people. Because the office space is share, dividers are used throughout the office. At my internship, you can see a lot of collaboration. People sit next to each other and you can see them talk and collaborate. It is very interesting to see the different companies and businesses at the office. I have seen that there is a literary firm, an accounting company and a company that I believe.

The environment at my internship is chill. There are sofas around the office. The office space is colorful and modern looking. The people are friendly and they greet you all of the time. They make sure you feel welcomed. The people there tend to be busy for the most part and I mostly stay in the area that I sit at. I mostly sit at a table close to the entrance and the elevators. The spot where I sit at lets me see everyone that comes in for meetings and that works at the office. I greet some of the people and they greet me back. Overall, the work environment at my internship is welcoming and collaborative. I am very content with where I am interning.

This is the main space and what you see when you enter through the elevator.

This is the main area of the office. You can see how the space is divided. That’s how the businesses are separated.

This is the table I would work at sometimes. My supervisor would seat in another section.