Bullet point style

1 An undergraduate senior of the New York City College of Technology, with in-depth knowledge of the visual art, brand design, art direction, and content

2 An expert at designing 360 campaigns-expanding from print, web, and video to social media; editorial publications; as well as shooting community event and portrait-style photography

3 Can comprehensively use Adobe Creative Software Suite and eloquently communicate in English and Spanish

4 Executed campaigns and designs featured in various student shows of the Communication Design Dept. of City Tech

Paragraph style (Third Person)

Kelvin Medina is an undergraduate senior at the New York City College of Technology, with in-depth knowledge of the visual art, brand design, art direction, and content. He is an expert at designing 360 campaigns, expanding from print, web, and video to social media; editorial publications; as well as shooting community event and portrait-style photography. Kelvin can comprehensively use Adobe Creative Software Suite and eloquently communicate in English and Spanish. He has executed campaigns and designs featured in various student shows of the Communication Design Dept. of City Tech.

Paragraph style (First Person)

I am an undergraduate senior at the New York City College of Technology, with in-depth knowledge of the visual art, brand design, art direction, and content. I consider myself an expert at designing 360 campaigns, expanding from print, web, and video to social media; editorial publications; as well as shooting community event and portrait-style photography. I can comprehensively use Adobe Creative Software Suite and eloquently communicate in English and Spanish. I have executed campaigns and designs that have been featured in various student shows of the Communication Design Dept. of City Tech.