A typical day at my internship starts off with me coming in and saying hi to everybody, including my supervisor. I always offer to get her something to drink coffee or water. I ask her what I should work on, and if I didn’t finish something the previous time I was there then I work on that. I set up on the table where I sit and I start up my files.

For one time, I had to work a report. The report was about Shop Bleecker, a community revalidation project that aims to stimulate commerce on Bleecker street and throughout the surrounding neighborhood. My supervisor showed me all of the materials they had from the previous year’s campaign. The agency that had volunteered their time and resources to make this event made postcards, posters, wayfinding maps and all of the printed materials. I had to go through the organization’s dropbox to find the assets and files that a graphic design firm. I had to confirm with my supervisor that I was using the right files. From then on I had to go by the branding that was used for the report. I periodically checked in with my supervisor who would give me revisions to do. I had to confirm the information that would go on the report with the event-coordinating intern.

After having worked on the report and being mostly done with it, I showed it to my supervisor for approval. She ok-ed it and I moved on to working on the flyer for an upcoming event. As I worked on this new flyer, my supervisor got back to me with more revisions for the report and I would switch back between projects to get both done. At the end of the day, I said goodbye to everyone and packed all of my stuffed and left. This was how I would spend most of my days at my internship.

This is the report I made

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x_Ox-nvrWL5Ob8NmJtXXbMXze8Juu5dm/view?usp=sharing