Reflection & Internship Presentation

My internship has challenged me as a designer to sharpen my skills and start learning new ones. It has been a really fun and challenging experience. This is an experience I will remember forever.

I am pretty proud of myself and the way I have carried myself throughout my internship. The feeling of failing is always around the corner. However, the universe gives you opportunities in life, because you are ready for them. Looking back on my journey I have finally concluded that I have known for a long time. The conclusion is that I am prepared to move on to something bigger. As graduation approaches and the semester comes to its final four weeks, I’ve just been reflecting on my time at the department and thinking about the next chapter of my life. I have grown so much in this company in such a short amount of time. I have learned so much about design and the marketing world. I have learned so much about the importance of marketing and the importance of a designer’s role in the success of a business. The biggest lesson I’ve learned from working in the print and marketing department has been to understand the brand and the target audience and remember that you are designing for them and not for you.

Internship Presentation

Below is my final internship presentation.  This has been a really fun and memorable time in my life. I have learned so much and really put myself out there. Working for this company has really sharpen my skills and has really transformed me into a better designer. I am forever grateful for this experience and will take everything I have learned into the world. Thank you! Enjoy.