Professor Kate Poirier | D772 | Spring 2023

Introduction (Ebtida Ahmed)

Hi my name is Ebtida Ahmed. I like playing video games. My pronouns are He/Him. I am currently majoring in computer science. I became interesting in this due to having a strong desire to play the perfect game. I started to think about the potential for me to make the perfect game that I had envisioned. Then I thought deeper and thought to myself of the possibility of making a software to make the perfect game on and what better software to use than you own handmade one. So then I made it a goal to try and make a software that can help me in making a game for myself. I also like to play table tennis, football, tennis, badminton, cricket and dodge ball, but I don’t get much opportunity to do those things since I don’t have the space, equipment or friends to play them with. But besides that I also like reading manga and watching anime.

1. Shadman

Mmmhhh. I also like playing video games (although I rarely play during the semester) and being active. I prefer European football, but I’d be down for anything for the most part. Also, making a huge game is also on my list of things to do, but I’d settle on sticking to playing Minecraft or GTA too. I also don’t reach manga, but I do watch the major anime: DBS, Naruto, Black Clover, My Hero, AOT, and a bit of boruto (although I’m not really caught up yet).