Guadalupe Hernandez S

About me

My name is Guadalupe Hernandez, I’m from Mexico and studying Hospitality Management at The New York City College of Technology. In life, I have a passion which is cooking, and one day hope to be a great chef and open many restaurants around the world.

I’m currently working in a renowned Italian restaurant in Manhattan, I love Italian culture through food, history and traditions and that is why I chose CityTech to complement my professional life because I believe that this is where I will find the way to open my own restaurant in New York City and why not expand into other countries. I have more than 2 years of experience working in restaurants and I know that it is not easy, but the passion that I have for cooking makes me love my job more every day.

My short-term career goal is to finish. My bachelor’s degree, while I’m still studying, I’ll see different options to open my own restaurant specializing in fresh pasta from the Tuscany region in Italy.

Education

Borough of Manhattan Community College | New York, NY | 2020 – 2022Business Administration, Associate.

Experience

Fiaschetteria West LTD | New York, NY | August 2021- Present

Administrative and Kitchen Assistant/

Public Relations with restaurants in Italy and Amsterdam with employees who speak Italian language. 

Hotel Mesón San Sebastián | Puebla, México| January December 2019

Position: Administrative and Human Resources area