Providing Over 70 Years of Quality Service to the Hospitality Industry

Martha Tenesaca’s eProfile

My name is Martha, most people call me Mar, which I am also fine with. I recently graduated from Long Island City High School. During my high school years I was always heavily involved in our school community, helping out with whatever I could. Academically, I have always been on top of my work, and do my best to not fall behind. I was able to graduate high school with my Food Handler’s License, and was able to learn a lot in my 4 years of culinary there as well. During high school I was introduced to corporate dining by doing job shadows with C-CCAP, and that was when I realized that this was the area of the industry that I wanted to be a part of. I now aspire to one day work as a chef in corporate dining. I would say my personal strengths are being organized and being able to keep up with deadlines, which I know can be helpful in my future jobs. I like to always be punctual, which is very important in a professional environment. I look forward to my four years at City Tech and to the things we are going to learn in this class.

1. Prof. Karen Goodlad

Prof. Stewart is our C-CAP coordinator, make sure to let her know you are a C-CAP graduate. It is a great program.