Living Learning Earning

Week 15 Happily Ever After

My departure week has finally arrived. I am beyond thankful for the experience that I had during this program. It was an immersive experience to get out of my comfort zone. Meeting new people such as my friends who I spent most of the time with at the parks and in general, my coworkers who have worked with me side by side and made the shift much more enjoyable. The leaders and the coordinators who trained, helped me to be more confident, believing in me and creating a positive working environment. Their acknowledgments and constructive feedback were helpful to make sure that I can learn what I need to do. The guests that I have interacted with by helping them about their allergies, recommending them my favorite go-to, answering any questions they might have about the parks and especially creating magical moments for them. I am now ready to implement everything that I have learned working for Disney in to my next workplace.

Earned my Mouseter’s for attending 5 classes for Career Readiness Workshops.

1. Prof. Karen Goodlad

Congratulations on earning your Mousters! I like that you expressed thatyou took a risk and stepped out of your comfort zone, that is what college is all about.