Aloha Isle has a steady pace of guests that clears up in the afternoon. The after fireworks rush felt heavier than usual orders were left and right. Some of the machines were not cooperating properly because they were not in their proper consistency. Only two out of seven machines were working. The coordinator had to call a post shift meeting reminding us about efficiency the performance for tonight was quite out of the way. we were reminded that we are Quick service and not a table service which means we have to pick up the pace and serve guests as soon as possible. Working in Frontierland in a slow day. We had to communicate with the cooker to decrease the quantity of products to half but to make them more often.  In this way, we envisioned that we could satisfy the guests’ wants by being able to serve products within their quality holding time of 45 minutes and decreasing the food waste after they had gone past that time. The following day had gone by, and it was still slow, but it was not like yesterday and the leaders returned the process to normal where cookers back to make the original amount. Working in Golden Oak Outpost is the peak of Frontierland where things get busy a lot and is probably the closest exposure that I will ever get to the kitchen in Pecos. A situation had come up where I was working as a 2nd register in Westward Ho. The churro runner suddenly dropped his position because it was time for their bump out. It was fine until they never communicated and passed by the stands to let us know that it was time for them to go. My other coworker who was originally working in Frontier and was the one who could have taken over being the runner, got switched to Pecos Front of House. We the people in the stands were left confused as to why there were never any products coming. I had to step in to the leader’s office and let them know about the situation and that I was going to drop my register assignment and take the churro runner to keep the products from going. Assuring that they are delivered and are up to date with their quality holding time. The night ended well, and I got rewarded a free dole whip for what I have done.

Working in Churro Cart in Frontierland