I picked up at Be Our Guest and it was honestly quite different from what I was used to. I started with folding napkins called Belle Book and met some amazing cast members. There was a cast member who spoke four languages, Spanish, Portuguese, English, and Italian. She helped me practice the basics in Italian since I was mentioned I wanted to learn. I was then bumped into setting up tables and learning how to set them up properly. Once we set up a table there were three new ones to set up. I heard they were 40 minutes behind schedule so every time we were even close to setting up a table, they were already marking it as ready to be seated. Even the leader had to step in at some point to set up tables on the other side of the dining room 

Resorts get access to Discover Tours since we do not work at the parks. Our leaders make the tours, and we have a chance to sign up, however, if the leader does not show up for the tour we are not allowed to follow through with the tour. We were able to sign up for Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge from 6 am to 830am. They showed us all the hidden Mickeys (hidden Millennium Falcon). They showed us what goes behind the scenes however we were not allowed to take pictures. We were able to see what happens when the ride is in progress and what safety measures, they would have in case something was to go wrong.