I was deployed at All-Star Sports for a week from my home location. It was a difficult experience since I was so used to working in a fast-paced environment, and time moved very slowly. The location had a similar menu to ours minus two or three items. We were put in the same three positions, busser, trash and trays, and Beverage Island. Their turnover from breakfast to lunch was only slightly different in how the coffee pots were cleaned. They also had radios to communicate with other stations when someone was on mobile orders. Having this at our location would make it a lot easier so when we get orders, we just pick them up from Grill. It would also be easier to communicate with the runner who is getting the items. Their leaders paid more attention to FOH while the coordinators paid attention to the BOH or inside the shops. I kept having to ask where things were, which made it difficult to get through a day without asking for help.  

I picked up a shift at Backlot Express and it was a new experience because I was learning a new area. I noticed what time their rush hour would end and what time it would pick up again. I learned where the nearest restrooms would be in the area and guided guests to them.