ESPN PhotoPass Stage: Resto Cast Members

I recently worked at the ESPN Marathon Expo after putting in long weeks at Resto. My job was to give out bibs to guests who were participating in the marathon. The bibs indicated the marathon they were running for and the coral they were in, which determined their starting point in the race. As soon as the doors opened, guests rushed to our cubicle. I was in the challenger cubicle, which meant that I was responsible for distributing bibs with the numbers 26500 – 27000. I asked guests for their bib numbers, which they received when they registered, and then checked their IDs to ensure that they received the correct bibs. Once that was done, I handed them their bibs along with safety pins. The shift lasted from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, and we took three 15-minute breaks and one 30-minute break to ensure that everyone had a chance to rest and take a meal break. We also received a 50% discount on meals during the shift. Overall, it was a very easy shift at Disney, and I would do it again without hesitation.