Disney Animal Kingdom: Upside Down Tree

More DCPs and ICPs have joined the Disney Animal Kingdom recently, and as a result, there has been an increase in group training for closing shifts. As an initial close shift worker, I was given the task of assisting the new trainers in closing the carts quickly and ensuring that all last-minute services were completed. Additionally, I helped with the pre-closing of dino-bites and trilobites. After that, my coordinators requested that I do some last-minute prep work since Disney Animal Kingdom has been experiencing high reservations lately. My job was to prepare the restos most popular smoothie, the S’moresosaurus shake. To serve these cups quickly, someone needs to coat the rim of the cups with chocolate sauce or caramel and then dip them into graham crackers the day before so that the sauce doesn’t just drip down and for better presentation. Once all the carts were stable and I managed to prepare six trays of four-by-three cups in just ten minutes, I was allowed to clock out once my shift ended at 8 pm. I’ve been training for months, and I find it surprising that others still ask me questions and feel like I’m unaware of what to do. In reality, I know what I’m doing, and it makes me happy to help others and make them feel more comfortable with closing carts.