This week spring break is in full motion and we are ready for it! we have had an increase in Disney Springs of guests and its great I have been making some magical moments and I hope that each and every one of those magical moments have made my guests days just a little bit better. One time a child had ordered a shake and didn’t like the flavor of the shake he got and had gotten upset and it looked like the parents were having issues calm him down so I asked my coordinators to see if I could maybe give him a different shake and thankfully we could so I made a cake shake and dressed it up all nicely and went up to the family and told them “Hey folks I got a call from the big mouse upstairs telling me that someone was upset so mickey wants to personally give you this shake on the house!” and the childs face just lit up! tears were gone and the parents were very relieved that it made their child stop crying they thanked me and told me that they appreciated it since everything during their day didn’t go as planned, They missed a reservation for their cake class at amourettes, they forgot to bring their son’s favorite toy along with them so it wasn’t going too well for them but I’m glad I was able to make their day.