This week was a week of Endless Possibilities. At Disney, they’re endless possibilities which became clearer at the Endless Possibilities Showcase on February 14th. It was a day of networking with teams across the company and information on cast member resources. I networked with every team even ones outside my major. My networks include Disney Cruise Line, Disney Hilton Head Island Resort, Disney Trainers, Disney Enterprise Technology, Guest Relations, Disney Emerging Professionals, Workforce Management and more. Disney Cruise Line was my biggest interest which shifted to Hilton Head Island Resort located in South Carolina. My other interest was in a work from home job so I can remain a Disney employee when I’m back in New York and talent acquisition provided me with that information.

I received information on everything I needed to know and have a lot to choose from when I acquire my Bachelor’s next Spring. Just having the Disney College Program on my resume will also unlock many doors for me. Disney Aspire was also a part of the showcase, which is a resource that offers tuition coverage for qualified cast members. As of 2023 more than 50,000 students are enrolled in the program with over 50 percent of students in the bachelor’s or master’s degree program. The opportunities at Disney are definitely endless.