I have now been able to create a steady routine and get used to my new surrounds and current life. I feel comfortable at work concerning my job responsibilities and the friendships and relationships I have formed. This program has given the opportunity to grow tremendously as a person and to meet some of the sweetest and caring people I have ever met. I have finally found myself a group of people who I can rely on to put my best interest forward and to be there for me when I need a laugh or to vent about something that frustrates me. They also push me to try new things, thanks to them I have now ridden Expedition Everest for the first time, something I would not have considered before my program, and I have also now seen my first horror movie. I am grateful to new friends and coworkers for pushing me beyond what I though I was capable of, to help me grow as a person, even when I think it is difficult. Creating this new routine for myself has been a case of trial and error, but I’m glad to have finally found it and am grateful to those who have helped me along the way.