Hello my fellow teenagers/ young adults! In this Ted Talk I will be talking about how to differentiate love and lust. Love is one word that has been trending as of late because a lot of us are having the cravings of being held, spoken nicely too and even someone to call our own. While we are seeing these things there has been another thing that has been trending around social media and that is “DTN4FL” (don’t trust niggas for life) and the reason why is because a lot of us have gotten our hearts broken by someone who wasnt meant to be in our lives in the first place. Sometimes the experience is needed so we can share it with one another to help eachother grow. But based on my research I feel like we can detect if what we have between us and that significant other is true love of lust.When I was searching for resources I found this Ted Talk called “ is it love or lust by Terri Orbuch” and as i was listening to her she was explaining a few steps on how to know if it’s love and she said “ When its love there is nothing to hide, when it’s love you will want to present that person to your family as your significant other” and it’s very rare for young adults to present their significant others to their family (unless they know that their kid is a heartbreaker). As young people we all desire that ideal high school relationship that will one day lead to marriage further in the future but when you think about it those types of relationships are very rare. As I continued to listen Terri said that “it’s lust when both people in the relationship are just thinking about themselves “. My main point is that observing is key in the relationship, with observation you will be able to know where the relationship is headed too.