Hall English 1101 Fall 2020

In class assignment

Online learning overall has been something in which would always be considering as challenging in my eyes not only because of school but being home everyday watching my life past without living ya know. It’s become extremley hard to make a promise and keep a goal in which use to be so easy to do but I have been feeing so unmotivated. There has been times in which I would write but easily be misguided not by the teacher but myself as my mind would wonder. Sometimes I would even be in class with the mindset of receiving knowledge but once the class is over it would only become a distant memory and every day would go by and it would become faint. In the beginning of the semester I use to set goals in which would be to pass, and to stay focus, but it was so easy to say that I will and convince myself and others that I will but as time went by it became harder and harder to even get out of bed in the morning. I mean as of now I am currently passing and to be honest I am surprised because of the lack of confidence I had in my self, do not get me wrong I did my work it was on time but sometimes it wasn’t like I said before it has been rough. Looking back and to now I guess you can say I’m proud for finishing my work because in high school I wouldn’t even care to finish it, but i’m proud that I even got my work done. To be honest I do not think I was surprised by anything this semester Im honestly glad that I made it through the 1st semester.I figured that college was not going to be no walk through the park, and was not going to be anything like high school.   Then again going through with online learning and being home everyday its became harder and harder for me to just not throw my computer across the room.  Looking at it now I think my goals was too small, it wasn’t the goals for myself that cause me to feel this way I think its more of the fact that my teenage years have been taken, and I haven’t been able to feel the college experience for myself , and get a chance to meet new people and actually get a chance to talk to my professors if you understand what i’m saying. Well at the end of the day I know for a fact that I could do better than I did I just wish that I had a better support system. Hopefully I answered the question I’m pretty sure that I did.

1. Carrie Hall

Great start! Now remember you want to put these into paragraphs– so you don’t just have one big paragraph!