Wine & Beverage Management, Spring ’14

active 3 years, 5 months ago
Wine & Beverage Management, Spring '14
Hospitality Management
2402
Spring 2014

Prof. Goodlad Leads students through an historical introduction to fermented beverages throughout the world. Study of beverage making and tasting procedures including jargon particular to the beverage trade.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Prof. Karen Goodlad

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 10 times; view clone(s).

THANKYOU Rizk

We are fortunate that Rizk Zouad provided a Sake tasting in class today. There is so much to be […] See MoreTHANKYOU Rizk

WHISPER Vineyards St. James Long Island

Whisper Vineyards is located in the heart of Smithtown at 485 Edgewood Avenue Saint James, New […] See MoreWHISPER Vineyards St. James Long Island

America's Oldest Winery: Brotherhood!

Now, I'm completely aware that this is probably the umpteenth time you will read about Brotherhood […] See MoreAmerica's Oldest Winery: Brotherhood!

Comment on "The Brotherhood Winery Experience"

Fun Juice, I love that!!! My kids too feel tortured when they have to visit a "fun juice" tour, […] See MoreComment on "The Brotherhood Winery Experience"

Comment on "America’s Oldest Winery: Brotherhood!"

I hope the 7 1/2 hours was round trip and I hope that you will get to the wine regions of France […] See MoreComment on "America’s Oldest Winery: Brotherhood!"

Comment on "WHISPER Vineyards St. James Long Island"

This was the first review I read of this winery so thank you for sharing your tasting notes. I […] See MoreComment on "WHISPER Vineyards St. James Long Island"

Study Guide, Italy and Sparkling Wine, Updated for Spring 14

Hello, I'm slightly concerned about how much you want us to know about IGT regions. The only notable region that the text mentions is Bolgheri Sassicaia (DOC) from the Super Tuscans and based on the notes that were published, I know that […] See MoreStudy Guide, Italy and Sparkling Wine, Updated for Spring 14

Set-up/Bread-down Assignement

Set-up Break-Down Calendar Students must set-up and break-down the class room on their scheduled dates. 5% of total grade Acevedo,Arlin Week 5 Week 9 Anderson,Erica A Week 5 Week 10 Campos,Analy Week See MoreSet-up/Bread-down Assignement