Wine & Beverage Management, Spring ’14

active 5 years, 10 months ago
Wine & Beverage Management, Spring '14
Hospitality Management
2402
Spring 2014

Prof. Goodlad Leads students through an historical introduction to fermented beverages throughout the world. Study of beverage making and tasting procedures including jargon particular to the beverage trade.

THANKYOU Rizk

We are fortunate that Rizk Zouad provided a Sake tasting in class today. There is so much to be […] See MoreTHANKYOU Rizk

WHISPER Vineyards St. James Long Island

Whisper Vineyards is located in the heart of Smithtown at 485 Edgewood Avenue Saint James, New […] See MoreWHISPER Vineyards St. James Long Island

America's Oldest Winery: Brotherhood!

Now, I'm completely aware that this is probably the umpteenth time you will read about Brotherhood […] See MoreAmerica's Oldest Winery: Brotherhood!

Fun Juice, I love that!!! My kids too feel tortured when they have to visit a "fun juice" tour, […] See More

I hope the 7 1/2 hours was round trip and I hope that you will get to the wine regions of France […] See More

Sebastiani is one of my favorites, I am happy you were able to see this site. Experiencing a […] See More

Spain, Argentina, Chile, Porto, edited for S14

Yes. See MoreSpain, Argentina, Chile, Porto, edited for S14

Study Guide, Wines of Germany, Wines of South Africa, AU, NZ

Thank you very much Jennifer!! :) See MoreStudy Guide, Wines of Germany, Wines of South Africa, AU, NZ

Study Guide, Italy and Sparkling Wine, Updated for Spring 14

Hello, I'm slightly concerned about how much you want us to know about IGT regions. The only notable region that the text mentions is Bolgheri Sassicaia (DOC) from the Super Tuscans and based on the notes that were published, I know that […] See MoreStudy Guide, Italy and Sparkling Wine, Updated for Spring 14

Set-up/Bread-down Assignement

Set-up Break-Down Calendar Students must set-up and break-down the class room on their scheduled dates. 5% of total grade Acevedo,Arlin Week 5 Week 9 Anderson,Erica A Week 5 Week […] See MoreSet-up/Bread-down Assignement