COMD 1340 D085 Spring 22

active 1 year, 10 months ago
COMD 1340 D085 Spring 22
Communication Design
COMD 1340
Spring 2022

This beginning photography course explores the foundational concepts of light and exposure. Using dSLR cameras, professional lighting equipment and software, the student develops compositional skills and the ability to control photographic style to create visually engaging photographs.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: rmichals

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 4 times; view clone(s).

Final Project Statement

My theme for the final project will be black and white city skyline landscapes. My original […] See MoreFinal Project Statement

Final Project Statement

At first, I thought about making my theme center around animals but I felt that it would be […] See MoreFinal Project Statement

Week 14 - Digital Darkroom: Local Corrections

Review Global corrections Global corrections adjust the entire file. In the Lightroom, it […] See MoreWeek 14 - Digital Darkroom: Local Corrections

Comment on "Final Project Statement and Mood Board – Vivian L."

A day in the life of ... is a time honored theme. Try to find subjects to follow instead of […] See MoreComment on "Final Project Statement and Mood Board – Vivian L."

Comment on "Final Project Statement"

In your first sentence you state that you want to do plants in Central Park. but the end of your […] See MoreComment on "Final Project Statement"

Comment on "Jessica Li Final Project Statement"

A portrait of Soho is a good idea for the project. You might want to focus the project on either […] See MoreComment on "Jessica Li Final Project Statement"

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.