Journal 11- App Review

The Tayasui Sketches is an app I downloaded and before I used I could already tell it was going to be something I enjoyed. I looked at the apps details and it has a 4.5 out of 5 star rate, great for people ages 4 and up, and described as a beautiful drawing tool. When you first start using this app it shows you a few rules on how to operate, like pinching your screen to save, how to undo and redo moves or how to move the canvas around on your phone screen. In this app you have colorful folders that hold your creations, great for categorizing your artwork. This app has a variety of drawing tools like stencils, a calligraphy pen, a brush and many more. The features in this app like layers, the color swatches and drawing tools remind me of the Adobe applications, the only difference is that it’s free while Adobe you have to pay for. I really enjoyed using this app because I get to create on the go. This is something I will recommend to a friend who loves to draw, paint and create. Something I find helpful in this app is that it reminds you of the functions certain drawing tools have whenever you use them. I’ll definitely will continue to use this application, but I think you get the best experience of this app if you use it on an iPad.