Journal 10- App Review

Camera 51 Camera 51Camber 51 is an app I downloaded and tried out. This app claims to always give you the perfect picture at a photographer’s level. When I first open the app there is this slide animation that guides you to take the perfect picture. It directs you to slide the phone icon into a box by moving your phone, once you’ve done this all you have to is take the picture. It also has an option to manually select the object you want to capture and by doing so the app determines the frame guidelines, the focus and exposure. The last slide to this animation is for you to start. When I started to use this app I noticed that it follows the rules of third photography principle when you manually select your object. This is a feature that proves the app lives up to their claims. Some improvements I can suggest is to have other photography principles for the user to have more options to photo taking. I also I think they should take out the video icon because it makes it seem like that app can also help with shooting a great video as well. I personally got confused with this when I was exploring the app. This app is also linked to Facebook, your email and twitter for quick sharing the photos you’ve taken. I overall think this app is good to have because it’s an affordable option if you don’t have a professional camera and with this app you don’t need to be knowledgeable about photography to take beautiful pictures.