Journal 6- Self- evaluation

One specific project that I’m currently working on is the designing of a sponsorship packet for one of the BID’s annual events they have. In the beginning when I was designing the the slides for the packet I didn’t really have a art direction I wanted to go with but once I got some feedback I knew what I wanted the packet to look like. Each time I would present my revisions to my co- workers, supervisor and the CEO the packet seems to get better and better. Designing a sponsorship packet is not easy especially when you know it’s something people are going to see and take action because of it. What I put on the sponsorship packet matters because it determines if we are going to get a business to sponsor/ fund our event.  I feel I’m doing great on this project because of all the good comments I receive thus far, like when my supervisor complimented me on my work ethics and how far I’ve come in this assignment. Though one thing I think I can work on is the cover of the sponsorship packet, being that the cover consist of images and text I need to find a way to perfectly balance these two elements. Once I have this down and do some minor edits I feel like the packet will be perfect to send our to our target audience.