Prof. Garcia | ENG 1121 - OL78 | Fall 2020

Micro activity 18: Choosing a mode

The method for this paper would be a combination of images, both from real world samples, along with text, and some video, to show the effects of misinformation. Using text would help viewers see how language and words are used in a deceptive manner to manufacture or mislead a certain message. With pictures and images, viewers could see how truth is altered in visual format. With accompanying video, it would be possible to show the scope of how far the technology has come where video footage can be presented as something else than reality. In all these forms, viewers can be engaged in learning more about a subject in all its forms. Viewers can then see what it is like for truth to be altered and yet presented as genuine.

1. Ruth Garcia

Where is your example? Exactly what kind of text are you creating? It is not clear. You need to decide and then figure out what are the main elements of that document so that you can create one.
    Also, I have not been able to grade your annotated bibliography because I need to be able to edit it. I requested access but it still is not set up so that I can edit. Please do that and let me know when it is done.