ENG1121 OL78, FA2020

active 3 years, 3 months ago
ENG1121 OL78, FA2020
This Course Profile is PRIVATE, but the Course Site is OPEN to all visitors.
English
1121

This is a course in effective essay writing and basic research techniques, including use of the library. College-level readings are assigned as the basis for classroom discussion and for essay writing.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Ruth Garcia

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Micro-Activity #14: Continue Drafting the Annotations

Jones, Leslie, and Olivia, Tulloch. "COVID-19: Why are prisons a particular risk, and what […] See MoreMicro-Activity #14: Continue Drafting the Annotations

Micro-Activity #22: Final Writing Assignment, Letter to a Future Student

Hello, my name is Beddour, I took ENG1121 in fall 2020 with professor Ruth Garcia. I am writing […] See MoreMicro-Activity #22: Final Writing Assignment, Letter to a Future Student

“Micro-Activity #22: Final Writing Assignment, Letter to a Future Student”

Dear Future ENG1121 students Hello my name is Abdulla Hassan. I would like to share my […] See More“Micro-Activity #22: Final Writing Assignment, Letter to a Future Student”

Comment on "Micro-Activity #21: Reflecting and Building the Portfolio"

Answering the questions is a start. Now use your thinking to write a reflective piece about […] See MoreComment on "Micro-Activity #21: Reflecting and Building the Portfolio"

Comment on "“Micro-Activity #21: Reflecting and Building the Portfolio”"

This is an excellent start! I especially like this: " I learned also to break one big assignment […] See MoreComment on "“Micro-Activity #21: Reflecting and Building the Portfolio”"

Comment on "Private: Micro-Activity #19: Reflecting on Multimodal Composing"

Please set the document so that I can see and edit. Also, please email me once you have done so. See MoreComment on "Private: Micro-Activity #19: Reflecting on Multimodal Composing"