In the “Declaration of Independence” The first section talks about it became part of human nature to break the bonds between people and take it upon themselves to determine the cause to justify their actions. The second section talks about that we are given rights and the government is to secure the rights of people. However, it is in the right of the people to “alter or to abolish” the government if they are misused the power the government. It is also hard for people to adopt to changes that were made by them. It was hard for the colonists to adopt to the change because they were under the authority of a king that did not care the feelings of the people that followed him. He was only interested in the growth of his power and benefits. Therefore, they fought  with their life in hand for their freedom and the determination help them to overcome the kings authority over them. I think that this document is persuasive in my view because like what I said at the beginning they are trying give different reasons  ” to justify their actions” and why they did what they did.

In the article, “The Declaration of Independence annotated”, Randy Barnett states one of the declaration’s claim, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,…” this makes me think of what’s going on today’s world is that the colonists were able get their freedom but the influence of the king that are still being affected today. which is why we are still have issues with discrimination. There are so issues that are ongoing that have always be there regardless of time or the environment which is likely impossible to get rid of and only thing that we can do is work to improve it.