Why does it look delish?

I think this is a piece of art this is one of the many designs that a friend makes. Why does it look delish, it looks delish because it looks like a piece of art and guess what it is edible. This is a Jell-O and entirely edible. I personally was shocked when I was told that it was Jell-O because it dose not look like it. It did not only look delish but it smelled amazing. I think we, as human beans not only eat with our mouth but as well with our smell and eye sight.

Edible flower

Edible flower

1 thought on “Why does it look delish?

1. The United States men’s amateur national rugby team constitute the largest segment of the United States population in men’s professional perpetually rugby. Named the Eagles, it is technically governed by USA Rugby, the governing body for this sport of rugby in the whole country. A number of other teams and companies exist in association with the Eagles and some of their memberships. Some of these are established in Florida, while others are founded in Maryland. All these different affiliates of the Eagles are part of the United States rugby association (USRSA).