Benedicta Ansah (Taking Pictures of Food)

I never used to take pictures of my food,because i didn’t see the need take picture of food i was going to eat anyway. My friends on Facebook always toke picture when they went to a new restaurant or when they try a new cuisine for the first time.It was annoying at first to see the pictures of all these foods displayed on their page. After a while i found myself doing the same thing. I wanted to show my friends and family what new cuisine i tried and also i like to take pictures of foods that i wanted to learn how to prepare. My best friend and i have a habit of trying to learn how to bake something new everyday.I remember the first time we decided to try to make macarons because one of our friends was on vacation in Paris and she sent us a picture of macarons she had purchased and seeing that color and texture,i could just imagine how good it would taste and smell. So my best friend and i decided to give it a try and my goodness it was a total disaster at first, but we did not  give up we tried again and again until we were able to bake the perfect macaron and i was really proud of myself. So this is how i first baked my first macarons inspired by a picture taken by my friend who was trying to show me all the delicious pastries she was eating while vacationing in Paris.IMG_0317[1]IMG_0318[1]