Ladies and Gentlemen,

I hope you have enjoyed the weekend!  Don’t forget, tomorrow we’ll start class with a quiz on everything we’ve covered so far.  Bring your court charts and maps, a writing instrument, and your CPLR (which we’ll use after the quiz).  I have posted the Court Observation and Report assignment that we’ll also discuss after the quiz, it’s under “Assignments” if you want a preview.

In case you are not aware (which I wasn’t), this coming TUESDAY, Feb. 26 there is a “special election” in NYC for the Public Advocate!  If you live in NYC and are registered to vote, you can and should vote!!  I have posted information about the election under “Events & Opp’s,” which tells you what a Public Advocate is (very important job), where and when you can vote (your usual polling place), and who are the different candidates (including who the NY Times thinks you should vote for, but there are a lot of qualified candidates).  Please check it out!

I have also posted a couple of new articles under “Articles” including the actual complaint filed in federal court by NY and other states against Donald Trump to stop him from building a border wall.  Check those out too!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, see you tomorrow!

Prof. C.