- Date: Thursday, April 28th
- Meeting Info: P125
To-Do Before Class
- Assignment 4 : Mini Comic –
- Bring page/panel breakdowns
- Bring Edited Script
Further Story Development
- To Learn about mini-comics
- To Learn the Parts of a Story
- To Understand story pacing
- To learn how to plan a sequential narrative.
MoCCA & The INK CLUB sign up for club virtual info session (After Finals WEEK on ZOOM)
Work on FINAL PROJECT IN CLASS
*ONE ON ONE CRIT WITH PROF*
Review Assignments and Expectations for Next Week’s Class
Due Next Week
- Assignment 4 : Mini Comic:
5/5 – Bring final breakdowns and beginning pencils.
HW – Finish pencils, start cover design, begin inks.
5/12 – Bring Work In Progress. Test printing and folding and stapling.
*HW – FINISH EVERYTHING. print, fold, staple *
5/19 FINAL CRIT and comic exchange.
- Sketchbook Week 12
Leave a Reply