Type Challenges are design assignments and discussions completed with time constraints during class or as specified.
- Students will reinforce the typographic principles of the course through observation and critiques of current
- Challenges are paired with projects and course assignments thought the semester. They are structured to be completed in class within specific time and design guidelines.
- Select two of designer Li Xu’s posters From Typeroom.edu
- Create a new post named “Last Name_First_Name_ TC_ 3D”
- Give it categories “Student Post Type Challenge” “Type Challenge -3D”
- Save your work as jpg named: “Last Name_First_Name_ TC_ “3D” .jpg”.
- Insert jpg INTO your post.
- Comment on at least one other students work. Try to give your assessment in terms of what is working or not clear. “loving or “liking” or “being blown away” by work is OK but not helpful. What and why the work is successful and what is not working is key in refining and improving work
- Specified time or 11:30PM the night before next class
- Add assignment resources or readings