This is a paraphrase and a brief essay about my impressions of the show; not formal, but comments in a poetic way. The people there welcome and thank the audience for coming here or online with them. There’s also a welcome for people joining online as well. There is an introduction to the project. What I see is mainly instrumental music rather than vocals in their musical style. The band leader is a saxophone player who has the technical tonal possibility of an instrument. I also saw the contribution of the independent elements of drums, guitar, and bass. I feel calm when listening because I feel the rhythm of the music is very relaxed. First time listening to it, I enjoyed, or later, I heard this I think I enjoy video projection more, at the end I enjoy the whole show. Pollinator means bee pollination in English Bees send things from one flower to another because this musician band would like to spread music from one person to the next, which is the perfect idea. I am excited to see a next show.