Setting: My house (in my room), 

What I’m Wearing: Pajamas in the first scene, next scene when panning shot that’s when I have changed to something more my style..

Scene #1: Sitting on my bed, with my pajamas and talking to the camera about how much I like to research, or how I pick many hobbies to enjoy.

(pans to me in front of my bookshelf)

Scene #2: I’m in front of my bookshelf and I am showing my manga and some of the recent purchases of the books that I enjoy reading. I talk about how I gained a lot of inspo for how I draw my OC’s fashion or hairstyles from manga. Sometimes I gain inspo for when I like to sew. 

(pan to me by my pc setup)

Scene #3: I talk about how I like to game and how building my pc was a really fun experience and how researching my parts helped me learn a lot more about technology and basically enjoyed learning more about specs and how they’re different. 

( pan to me back at the beginning of the video on bed back in pjs)

Scene #4: I’m back on my bed and I am summing up my identity and how I feel like I really took the time to explore myself and learn and grow as a whole. And now I feel more comfortable in myself ( hence why I am wearing my pjs) and then get out of frame.