The best way to describe my personality is by giving a description of each of my big three in my zodiac chart. In my video, I will be presenting my sun sign, moon sign, and ascendant sign to the audience. I will be describing the strengths and weaknesses in my personality of each sign. I will be dressing up as the corresponding sign I am talking about in order for the audience to get a visual feel of what each sign is like. I will be sitting in front of the camera describing my personality as if I were in a “Get To Know Me” interview. Behind me will be a white wall with decorations that depicts the zodiac sign. I will be posing and moving around acting like my corresponding sign while I have a voice over explaining the strengths and weaknesses.

My sun sign is in Aries. The color represented by Aries is red, therefore I will have red lighting in the background. Aries is a fire sign, thus I hope to have flames as decorations in the back of me. Aries are known to be bold and daring, therefore my outfit will reflect that. I will also be wearing Ram horns as the symbol of Aries is a Ram. Aries’ strengths are energetic, active, direct, competitive, ambitious, adaptable, playful, and optimistic. Aries’ weaknesses are impulsiveness, restlessness, impatience, and short tempered.

My moon sign is in Aquarius. The color represented by Aquarius is blue, therefore I will have blue lighting in the background. Aquarius is an air sign, thus I hope to decorate the wall with clouds along with a crescent moon. Aquarius are known to be unique, rebellious, and friendly, therefore my outfit will reflect that. I will be holding a pot as my prop since the symbol of Aquarius is a Water-Bearer. Aquarius’ strengths are empathy, being open-minded, imaginative, observant, sociable, curious, and inclusive. Aquarius’ weaknesses are being sensitive, detached, and uncomfortable expressing or feeling their own emotions.

My ascendant sign is Capricorn. The color represented by Capricorn is grey. They are a boring sign in color so we are just going to keep a simple lighting for this segment. Capricorn is an earth sign, thus I hope to decorate the wall with mountains and trees. Capricorns are known to be sophisticated and put together, therefore my outfit will reflect that. I will also be wearing Goat horns as the symbol of Capricorn is a Sea-Goat. Capricorns’ strengths are being responsible, goal-oriented, hardworking, determined, organized, and dependable. Capricorns’ weaknesses are being reserved self-critical perfectionists.

I have a second suggestion for a pitch too. Instead of doing an interview style video, I can always digitally draw myself as each of my zodiac signs, while I have a voice over describing the strengths and weaknesses of my personality. The digital drawing will be recorded in a time lapse of course. There will

be a mini box in the corner where I will be talking with a mic dressed as the sign I am drawing with different color lighting. This is a more easy going pitch compared to my previous pitch.