Write Out Loud!

Sept 13 hw-jeffrey

I agree with what Carrillo said. Yes in school many times it always feel like I have to accept what someone wrote without out question because if the teacher agrees with the writer then it has to be write because schools make it a habit to remind you that a teacher is always right and to not question them. Back then it didn’t really care because it didn’t see it as an issue but looking at it now I feel like my opinions and thoughts were being controlled and I hate being forced to accept and opinion without any thoughts of my own. I feel that the difference between knowledge and understanding is very important especially now a days because everyone thinks they have knowledge about something but don’t understand the topic of idea or the problem at all.

I have never had a problem with speaking English but my mom and dad both have problems because they speak really good Spanish and not so good English but there still able to though the day and if they ever have a problem they usually get me or my brother to explain it to them.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

Thoughtful comments. It’s good that you can see how the “only one way to see something” approach can be a problem.