Write Out Loud!

Bunn – Jade Whittingham

1. Mike Bunn states, “You are already an author”. Human beings are naturally curious creatures who absorb the information around us, everywhere we go we are constantly reading and imagining situations with endless routes and possibilities. Where every we may be, we will always be writing whether its in casual conversation, for an assignment or for work.
  2. What I noticed in Bunn’s article is he is telling us how we as authors/writers are one in the same with our readers. Readers and authors have a relationship in the sense of the feedback received from readers motivates and helps authors with things that a reader might not pick up on. They are necessary to improve our skills and achieve greater feats for issues that might stop us from enlightening ourselves.
  3. Reading and annotating are moderately simple for me to do, thought occasionally I will have difficultly annotating a article if I can’t find the information I’m specifically looking for. I do enjoy reading however as its a method to get more information to learn and theorize about.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

I love how you equated curiosity with being a writer! Nice work.