Write Out Loud!

Husnain Khan

One word that describes me is intuitive and how this course sounds and from the looks from it I think it’s sounds not bad and I am going to be having a good time knowing my peers,teachers, and fundalmentals of this class.My only worries for this class is how many essays we are going to be writing and let alone that but homework which I know every one of us hates.My major I have attended to be is a mech engineer.Also hope you guys know there is a new spider man movie coming out in December I believe and here’s the link just in case if you are interested.The origin of my name is basically based off a prophet in Islam since i am Muslim and growing up hasn’t been the best of me but aye im stilling living. Final things i would just point out is that I play games it being (Cod, Vr games, Story-based,Plat-former) P5 gang wya?

1. Julian Ruiz

Sup Husnain, Julian here. I also like play video games. I play some CoD as well, especially Cold War zombies. (p.s. Im also very excited for the new Spider-Man movie. πŸ˜€ )

• Husnain

AYY

2. Zachary Chan

Hey Husnain, I’m Zach, and I kinda relate to you. I like to play video games as well and I’m pretty excited about the new spiderman movie coming out.

• Husnain

That’s what’s up πŸ˜€

3. Jacquelyn Blain

Ah yes, Spidey. And Dr. Strange. Good times!